First of All, What's PDRN?
PDRN is the acronym of Polydeoxyribonucleotide, a type of medical-grade ingredient that has extraordinary skin regenerating and healing properties. The biological molecules extracted from the sperm of salmon DNA is said to be similar in the molecular structure of human DNA, thus allowing the ingredient to be easily absorbed deep into the skin without irritation.
PDRN was first used as regenerative ingredient in medicine, and is registered as a drug with tissue repairing, anti-ischemic, and anti-inflammatory properties. However, PDRN is now harnessed as an "anti-ageing" treament in dermatological clinics all around the world.
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production
- Speeds up tissue regeneration
- Repairs damage from within the deeper layers
- Diminishes dark spots and discoloration
- Improves elasticity
- Brightens skin tone
- Strengthens skin barrier
- Refines pore size
- Has excellent biocompatibility with human skin
- Imparts a progressive and long-lasting effect on the skin
Which Genabelle Products Contain PDRN?
PDRN Rejuvenating Line:
- Genabelle PDRN Rejuvenating Cream 70ml
- Genabelle PDRN Rejuvenating Mask 5pc
- Genabelle PDRN Vita Toning Ampoule 25ml